PUNJAB NUTRITIONISTS ASSOCIATION

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > govt of punjab going to parmnant all contract employees

MOHAYY UD DIN

ublished on December 28, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Health dept seeks data about contract employees

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

LAHORE

THE Punjab Health Department has sought data from attached departments and autonomous institutions about the contract employees to be appointed on regular basis in pursuance of the Punjab government’s policy in this regard.

According to a Notification No.(E&A)(Health)2-103/2011, dated 19th of December 2011, issued to additional secretaries, deputy secretaries, the Health Services director general, the Nursing director general, all heads/principals of autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions and all section officers, the government had issued directions to requisite information of contract employees on the prescribed pro forma may be furnished through e-mail (cphealth@punjab.gov.pk) today positively as well as a hard copy may be sent through a special messenger, so that the same may be forwarded to Secretary (Regulations) well in time, for presentation before the chief minister, Punjab.

A copy of letter No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) of S&GAD (Regulations Wing) dated 13.12.2011, received from the Additional Secretary (Regulations), S&GAD, Punjab along with the prescribed pro forma i.e. A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

A source in the Punjab health department said that several attached departments and autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions had yet to submit the details of contract employees even after a lapse of deadline for submitting these details despite clear indication of “time-limit” mentioned on top of these notifications. However, the officials in different attached departments and autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions said the health department’s circular had itself been received after the lapse of deadline fixed for provision of the data of contract employees, so there was no question of submitting the requisite information within the stipulated time period.

Earlier, it is learnt that Punjab government had sought report from administrative departments on the implementation of its order of appointment of contract employees on regular basis.

According to a notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) of S&GAD (Regulations Wing), dated 13th December, 2011, the chief minister had approved policy for appointment of contract employees on regular basis, which was communicated through three notifications/circular letters issued from time to time.

These notifications include: (i) Notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 14.10.2009 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-1 to 15 serving under the government departments/attached departments.

(ii) Notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 14.10.2009 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-1 to 15 on regular basis by the autonomous/semi autonomous bodies in line with the policy notified vide Notification mentioned at sub para (i) above.

(iii) Circular letter No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 10.11.2010 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-16 and above on regular basis by the administrative departments and attached departments.

All the administrative departments were directed to furnish details on seven pro formas attached. The administrative departments should collect, consolidate and furnish the details on pro formas to the Regulations Wing, S&GAD, by December19 positively along with soft copy of the data.

--
January 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Masood ur Rehman

As per the Notification/Policy issued by CM Punjab, Employees working under programs (One time development activities) are excluded from the regularization process. We are also working under PHSRP. so what will our future?

January 9, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Masood ur Rehman

Notification of S&GAD dated 10-11-2010. Available at this website in General Secretary Menu.

January 9, 2012 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rizwan ahmad

aoa.plz confirm sh&ns permanacy .we included or not.

January 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rizwan ahmad

aoa.plz confirm sh&ns permanacy .we included or not.

January 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ijaz Janjua

According to my information our data has been sent in ministry of health

January 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Muhammad Aleem

it's gud janjua bai........

--

MUHAMMAD ALEEM (SH&NS)

February 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Muhammad Afzal

according to my information we are still in panding even some officers did not aknowledge us in regard of parmanent. they sad that Govt. pay you are you are working its ok

--
February 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Naeem Akhtar

i am a TEVTA Contract Employess, i want to know about the status of our Regularization.

February 12, 2012 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Muhammad Asad

A.O.A

To all SH&NS  of Punjab ,According to my information we are ignored by the concerned officials to be regularized because of lack of intrest of us in this matter,we have't raise our voice yet to be permanent. It is my humble request to be unite atleast in this matter.just show our strength .Give your voice plz.

February 16, 2012 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kHURAM RASHEED

Today our D.H.O(Chiniot) send a massage that in this monthly meeting please bring with you from the following data

Matric certificate copy

ID+domicile

master degree copy

1st Order

1st Joining

& extension's copy

He also said that this data is collected for your permanency....And this meeting will be take by the D.C.O............

Any where else collected data?

Is it true news?

February 28, 2012 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aamir Shah

In Our District Lodhran, PRSP has done this practice earlier and send the data of all SH&NSs to Regularization wing Lhr. Hop 4 the Best.

--

A@mir Sh@h

March 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Khalid mahmod

Requested to all friends to submit your complaints before Chief Secretary Punjab regarding Regularization of Contract Appointment through online http://chiefsecretarypetitioncell.gop.pk. i has submitted my request. i hope you will also done the same. Inshallah this efforts will gives us fruitfull results

March 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rana Nasir

this time to do

March 9, 2012 at 6:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kHURAM RASHEED

Good News!

I have come to know just 5min ago that Punjab Govt will issue a notification to regulize all the contract employees,who was join the Service before 01.10.2010 with immediate effect.The notification will issue tomorrow evening...............

--
March 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Khalid mahmod

Dear Khuram please inform us about this notification. Keep joint for achiement of destinated target

March 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zamir

"The News" Dated 05.03.2012

Health dept seeks data about contract employees LAHORE

THE Punjab Health Department has sought data from attached departments and autonomous institutions about the contract employees to be appointed on regular basis in pursuance of the Punjab government’s policy in this regard.

According to a Notification No.(E&A)(Health)2-103/2011, dated 19th of December 2011, issued to additional secretaries, deputy secretaries, the Health Services director general, the Nursing director general, all heads/principals of autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions and all section officers, the government had issued directions to requisite information of contract employees on the prescribed pro forma may be furnished through e-mail (cphealth@punjab.gov.pk) today positively as well as a hard copy may be sent through a special messenger, so that the same may be forwarded to Secretary (Regulations) well in time, for presentation before the chief minister, Punjab.

A copy of letter No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) of S&GAD (Regulations Wing) dated 13.12.2011, received from the Additional Secretary (Regulations), S&GAD, Punjab along with the prescribed pro forma i.e. A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

A source in the Punjab health department said that several attached departments and autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions had yet to submit the details of contract employees even after a lapse of deadline for submitting these details despite clear indication of “time-limit” mentioned on top of these notifications. However, the officials in different attached departments and autonomous/teaching/special medical institutions said the health department’s circular had itself been received after the lapse of deadline fixed for provision of the data of contract employees, so there was no question of submitting the requisite information within the stipulated time period.

Earlier, it is learnt that Punjab government had sought report from administrative departments on the implementation of its order of appointment of contract employees on regular basis.

According to a notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) of S&GAD (Regulations Wing), dated 13th December, 2011, the chief minister had approved policy for appointment of contract employees on regular basis, which was communicated through three notifications/circular letters issued from time to time.

These notifications include: (i) Notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 14.10.2009 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-1 to 15 serving under the government departments/attached departments.

(ii) Notification No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 14.10.2009 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-1 to 15 on regular basis by the autonomous/semi autonomous bodies in line with the policy notified vide Notification mentioned at sub para (i) above.

(iii) Circular letter No.DS (O&M)5-3/2004/Contract(MF) dated 10.11.2010 regarding appointment of contractees in BS-16 and above on regular basis by the administrative departments and attached departments.

All the administrative departments were directed to furnish details on seven pro formas attached. The administrative departments should collect, consolidate and furnish the details on pro formas to the Regulations Wing, S&GAD, by December19 positively along with soft copy of the data.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/PrintEdition.aspx?ID=84476&Cat=5&dt=3/5/2012

March 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AQEEL CHEEMA

ub kya bna

--

April 15, 2012 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NAVEED HUSSAIN

very bad news

February 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.